– Questions About Your Payment or Product Pricing?
Contact us here.
Please allow 1-2 business days for our representatives to contact you.
Please be specific in your question for our customer support to be able to understand exactly what information we can help you with.
Or, get immediate answers by calling customer service at 1-800-567-9500. Our representatives are available to help you Monday to Friday from 8AM – 5PM.
Bryton's Terms & Conditions
– WARRANTY: Bryton guarantees that all products are supplied to the highest quality standards in the industry. Most products are covered by a 1 or 2-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship. Bryton will replace or repair, at its own discretion, any product covered by this warranty. Warranty does not apply to product with signs of misuse, abuse, alterations, or lack of reasonable care.
– TERMS: Net 30 days on established accounts. 2% per month finance charges apply to all past due balances. Customer is responsible for all attorney and collection fees resulting from delinquent accounts. Credit cards are accepted at time of sale.
– QUOTES: Quotations/bids are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise noted.
– SHIPPING: All prices are FOB Bryton distribution point, freight charges are prepaid and billed, unless otherwise state above. Shipping claims must be reported within 24 hours.
– RETURNS: All returns must have an accompanying return goods authorization number (RGA number) regardless of reason for return, RGA must be requested in 30 days from invoice date and is valid for 15 days. Credit will be issued for product value only, subject to inspection, minimum 20% restocking fee may apply. Returned goods must be in new, unmarked, resalable condition. Custom, disposable, and used goods are not returnable.
– To review Bryton's Full Terms & Conditions view them here.
Credit Cards or Debit Cards
– TROUBLESHOOTING CARD ERRORS:
• If your card is new or recently reissued, make sure it has been activated.
• Double check the card type (for example, American Express), the account number and expiration date.
• Remove dashes or spaces from the account number.
• If everything seems to be correct, call the card issuer's customer service 800 number on the back of your card. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your purchase.
– To prevent any unnecessary delays processing your order, please ensure that the billing addresses on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank using the 800 number on the back of your credit card to confirm.
– The card security code is a unique three or four-digit number printed on the front (American Express) or back (Discover/MasterCard/Visa) of your card, in addition to the account number.
Tax / Tax Rate
– In accordance with state and local law, sales tax will be charged on all orders in Indiana unless valid exemption certificate is on file or provided with order. Online purchases will be taxed using the applicable sales tax or seller's use tax rate for your shipping address, or the Bryton Corporation store address where the item is picked up.
Your invoice will reflect the final total tax, which includes state and local taxes, as well as any applicable rebates or fees.
Tax & Tax-Exempt Orders
– To place an order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization or individual, please call a Bryton Corporation Online Specialist at 1-800-567-9500. You will need to provide proof of state tax-exempt status for the state where the product is being shipped. The organization or individual name on the order must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. Federal tax exemption certificates are not applicable.