Warranty of Stretcher Pads:
- Stretcher Pads are manufacturer warranted against defects in materials for 1 year.
- Avoid soaking products for long periods or storing in direct sunlight.
- Warranty does not include damage caused from excessive stretching, twisting, heat and or cuts/punchers by surgical utensils.
- Warranty does not cover staining by preoperative preparation fluids, cleaning solutions approved or not approved, or other fluids.
- Using bleach will void all warranties of any cushion pad, positioning pad, stretcher pad, or mattress.
- Use of Stretcher Pads for other than intended purpose voids warranty.
All warranty claims will be subject to inspection before repair or replacement is approved, Bryton warranties do not cover products that have signs of alterations, abuse, misuse, or damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, or that may be a result of lack of reasonable care. Signs of such will void all warranty on said product whatsoever. Evidence of tamper, repair, or adjustments by a non-Bryton approved technician will Void all warranty.
12 Months, for more information see Customer Help & Warranty Agreement
Bryton's Return Policy is simple -
- Customer satisfaction is our Goal. If your order is received defective or not as ordered, call for immediate resolution 800.567.9500.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid RMA#(Return Merchandise Authorization Number) or it will not be accepted. All returns must be received by Bryton within 30 days, and will be subject to inspection, Minimum 20% restocking fee may apply. Custom products are non-returnable.
- Returns will not be accepted if bleach or any other chemical outside of the recommended cleaning and sterilization solutions are used on any cushion pad, positioning pad, stretcher pad, or mattress.
Purchase orders accepted become a binding, legal contract
Any order change or cancellation must transpire within the first 72 hours. Changes to order after that period may incur change order fees; orders cancelled after this period will incur a minimum of 20% restocking fee. Custom orders are not eligible for cancellation after 72 hours.
Note: this is an abbreviated warranty info, for full warranty see our Customer Help & Warranty Agreement page or call 800.567.9500.